Hey there one and all. Well this week has been nuts. NUTS!!!!!!!!!! Let me start with you all first. How are you all doing? How is life? How is Shark week?????????????????????? Oh my goodness, i love sharks, and shark week. So much better than any other holiday. Hannah....YOU HAVE YOUR LICENSE????? Oh my goodness. Good thing i am in Oregon. ;) haha just kidding. Are you driving all over the town now? How is Gemma? Is Gemma watching shark week? What are you going to do this week? fun things i hope. =)
Well this last week, like i said has been super chaotic, but that's ok, i feel like i have grown quite a bit. As always, i am probably stressing a little too much ha ha, this transfer i am training a new zone leader, and 3 new district leaders. (not to mention that the new zone leader is still finding is groove as a missionary only being out for 4 and a half months) but I love him, he is great and we get a long way well. He is like my size, loves running, (i am out of shape) and is a really really loving guy. He is from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, and we are just having fun, getting a long and being examples. This Tuesday and Wednesday were transfers, I had a temporary companion on Tuesday because Elder Hackett wasn't coming in until Wednesday. So He and I went out to the airport and gave the new missionaries luggage a ride to the mission home haha. It was pretty awesome, I got to drive the trailer with the truck. I felt pretty manly haha. Oh by the way, i found out we no longer are giving the truck up! it gets to stay here, but mom on exchanges i have driven the ford fusions, they are pretty nice...I think they kinda brake funny but that is just me. How is Roxanne doing?????? Wednesday Elder Hackett got here, and Thursday we spent most of the day moving Elder Mack and Elder Engen out of our apartment into their new apartment. That was such a long day. But we got them moved in so thats good. Kyle is doing ok. He didnt come to church yesterday so we are going to have to move his date back thats no fun. but we did find out that he is a bouncer. How cool is that?
So anyway this week we have zone leader council and then on Thursday we are teaching the zone. I have been pretty stressed about it. I want this transfer to be incredible but our numbers lately in the zone have been horrendous, I feel like a lot of it is my fault. So what we are hoping to do for our meeting is talk a lot about faith and potential Using Matthew chapter 5. We kinda have an outline for it but not entirely sure yet. Keep us in your prayers this week ok? I love you all.
Elder Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment