I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry this email is going to be poopy and short. I will try and explain. I promise i will send you a letter answering all of your questions and letting you know what has been up in my life.
So today for the 4th of july (happy fourth of July by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you all like crazy and golfing at eaglewood and fireworks haha) but anyway President Young switched p day so we proselyted in the morning, and had p day in the evening. so that is why i am emailing at 8:48 pm. Plus i had to wait for another elder to get done with the computer so that i could email haha. Kinda hectic. It was a good idea though. It would have been super dangerous being around campus today, there were a lot of people that were drunk and being dumb. So, anyway...President Young is amazing!!!!! Jake his son served in the Spokane mission, I guess sister young called him and asked about you, she said that he said you replaced him as an assistant or something to that effect. Today for the fourth elder knight and i organized a zone bbq and invited all the office couples, the whole zone, and the mission presidency. It was awesome. The only bad thing is i think my allergies convinced my body that i am actually sick. sio yesterday and today have been days filled with a cold. haha. Hakunah Matatah.
Well i promise i will send you a letter. In fact i will go home and write it right now. Planning tomorrow is easy haha zlc like all day. =) But i sent you guys some pictures and letters the end of last week. and I will write one updating you on everything else,. I am so sorry this is so lame and so short especially since there is probably a lot that has happened. haha. Well i love you all.
Elder Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment