Hey Nelson family!
Well well well, it sounds like such a wonderful week for you all. I am still super jealous of the milk can supper. but hey, the scriptures dont say anything about jealousy...ok maybe they do...haha. but anyway i am glad that you all loved the photos and the letters, and everything. You guys are great. I figure i need to do more for you. Mom you asked about my birhtday plans...haha hmmm...missionary work. that is all i want to do. =) we actually are going to have dinner with the lowarys from the mission presidency (ask parker about them) they are the best. so that will be good. I am looking forward to that. Thanks for all that you do.
So i want to let you know the miracle that i saw this week. Do you remember me tellling you about Susan? the lady we opened our mouth too who was talking bout baptism right when we spoke to her? well we called her this week to set up an appointment and she said that while she was traveling for work she went ot salt lake and her flight cancelled so she went to temple square!!!!!! she told me all about the experience she had and how it all went and she liked it so much she went back the next morning before her flight left! can you believe that? she is so golden.
We had zone leader council this week. Presidnet young is amazing. It was from 10-5. haha but it was incredible i learned so much and took a bunch of notes. He gave all of the zone leaders binders that say "stand together" and talked about how if we stand together as leaders we can stand tall as a mission. It was so wonderful. I wish i could find words to describe how incredible it was. haha you will just have to meet him and discover how awesome he is. haha. I sure do love you guys. Again i apologize this email stinks. We havent had time to do anything lately haha. So i will have to catch you all up. But next week i promise it will be better. I sure am grateful for all that you do. Know that i am thinking about you often and i am grateful for all that you do.
-Elder Haydn Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment