Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 7th

    Well this past week was a pretty good one, This past week we found a young lady named Brenna who seems really great, she asked the best questions i have ever heard, and we have a return appointment on tuesday, she will be really cool if we can get her to church and stuff, she seems pretty solid. In my studies this past week i fell in love! The scriptures are amazing!
     I love how Nephi, Jacob and Enos end their records.  Particularly how Nephi says that he will meet us again. I cannot wait to meet him, give him a huge hug, and thank him for the records he wrote, Just the way he says it is so powerful! Also i was reading in Enos and in verse 27 it talks a little bit about the plan of salvation, and when we were teaching an investigator that verse kept sticking out to me, It worked perfectly for the lesson, and what she needed to hear. MAN I LOVE THE GOSPEL!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment