Monday, October 18, 2010

General Conference and Christians

So conference was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I loved Elder Ballards talk, although i did have a hard time listening to what he was saying when the fly fishing videos came on haha. oops. but i took a butt load of notes and i am going to start applying them. holler! haha. I was thinking about it, and i really missed going to priesthood with everyone,, and when i get home i really want to have the projector hooked up so we can watch conference on that! thay would be sweet. haha.

So last night Elder sorenson and i did some under cover police work, we were walking home from dinner and saw two cops who stopped us and told us they were going to arrest a bad guy, but in order to know which apartment he was in they needed to know how the complex worked number wise. so they wanted us to go look at the numbers on the first builidng (they couldnt because there was a guy in a truck and it looked fishy) so we did it. it was intense!!!!

I also had a five year old tell me i wasnt a true christian because i dont like commercial christmas...it was funny. One thing i have noticed that always makes my heart sink is when people say mormons and the book of mormon arent christians, it is never fun. I always get a sinking feeling in my stomache...

More to come soon!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment